Best Small Business Phone System Review 2020
When it comes to finding a SmallBusiness Phone System comparing quotes is the key to getting a top product for the lowest price.
We’ve gathered information on the top rated telephone systems for small businesses, user reviews, buying tips, and made it easy to get the best price from companies in your area.
For pricing information direct from suppliers please describe your office telephone system needs and you’ll also be able to download a free buyers guide packed with resources and information to help you find the right office phone system for your company.
Business Phone System Buying Guide & Reviews
Finding a good phone system is highly important especially if you are in business. However, it can also be quite difficult because the lingo used is often technical and needless to say the wide array of products and manufactures are confusing. We have put together a few tips that will surely give you an easier time buying the right telephone system for your needs.
Types of Phone Systems
First, you need to know the different types of phone systems. These are;
1. Independent Keyless Systems: These kinds of systems are great for a small business and can be used by about 4 to 10 people. They come with basic features and phone services and have no central unit. Their functions are extremely limiting.
2. Private Branch Exchange Systems (PBX): PBX systems are great for medium and large sized businesses. They make great hotel phone systems and this is because they have expandable systems which can be increased to keep up with growth. PBX systems have rich features and are available in various sizes.
3. Key Systems: Key systems are perfect for small and medium sized businesses. They are the smaller version of PBX and are cost effective as well. While they do not have very many features, they are definitely a better option to independent keyless systems.
How to Buy a Quality Small Office Cloud Phone System
When buying phone systems, features are most important. These add value to your communication needs and are essential. Some of the basic features include:
- Review Conferencing Tools: These allow for you to make a conference call with two or more people. You need to find out what the maximum number of participants is.
- Auto Attendant: This is an essential call feature and it’s great for businesses because it allows callers to dial the extension directly.
- Voicemail: Now, we all know just how important it is to have voicemail services. Some systems will permit a third-party voicemail system to be integrated with their equipment.
- Call Forwarding: This is a basic yet essential feature and works to connect callers with people in different departments or to voicemail.
- Music on Hold: This allows callers to have something that will keep them busy as you forward their calls or place them on hold.
Beside the above basic features, you might also want to review the following advanced features:
- Computer Telephone Integration (CTI): This basically allows your computer to interact with the phone system.
- Follow Me: This is a feature that allows users to simply forward their calls to their private phones or to a personal assistants phone when out of office or unavailable.
- Remote Location: This is a feature that allows users to make connections with employees who are offsite just by dialing internal extensions.
Top Small Business Phone Systems Review