Side By Side Reviews Win-Win-Win 2018 Scholarship Program
Side By Side Reviews was developed to help businesses and consumers find valuable information and get buying advice about products, services and companies before making buying decisions. Our site is made up of buying tips, informational articles, internal reviews/opinions and visitor comments based on personal experiences. We provide top service and product reviews in dozens of B2B and B2C markets.
At Side By Side Reviews, we believe in creating win-win-win scenarios in the business world.
Win #1 – Consumers (Customers/Clients)
Why spend hours combing through dozens of sites on the internet, reading hundreds of reviews, and filling out a bunch of forms to ask for information trying to decide which service or product provider will best meet your needs, when you could visit one review page, fill out a single 30-second form, and right away have multiple top vendors eagerly compete for your business. Between time savings and competitive pricing, that’s a huge win for consumers when they need a product or service now!
Win #2 – Providers/Suppliers (Businesses)
Rather than spending precious capital on “hope and pray” advertising where the right customer or client might see an advertisement at just the right moment and might respond to that advertisement, we connect businesses with potential customers who are looking for their exact product or service at the very moment of need. Providers save huge amounts on advertising by being directly connected to hungry consumers through Side By Side Reviews – that’s a huge win for businesses!
Win #3 – Side By Side Reviews
Finally, when we successfully connect the right consumers with suppliers that best match the need, Side By Side Reviews wins by helping everyone else get a win! Win-Win-Win!
Now It’s Your Turn to Engineer A Win-Win-Win
We know you are eager to get out and make your mark on the world. And you have skills and talents that the world desperately needs.
So we’ve decided to create another win-win-win, and this one involves you!
In fact, it may just be a win-win-win-WIN!
Here’s how it works:
You could win $1000.00 in scholarship money to help you on your way.
And it just might be the easiest $1k you get toward your tuition.
You simply need to write a short essay describing how YOU create win-win-win scenarios in the world around us.
Maybe it’s a story of how you engineered a win-win-win in the past that had great success. Or, maybe you can paint us a picture of your vision for using your college or university degree to create many “win-win-win”s in the future. You decide.
Essays will be judged on your ability to sell us on your idea. Why are you most deserving of this opportunity?
Style points are always a bonus.
And now for the boring details:
Spring $1k Scholarship:
- Essay will be postmarked by May 1st, annually
- Winner will be selected by May 15th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by June 15th, annually
Winter $1k Scholarship:
- Essay will be postmarked by December 1st, annually
- Winner will be selected by December 15th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by January 15th, annually
Win-Win-Win Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Full-time, U.S. undergraduate or graduate student actively pursuing a degree in any major or field of study.
- Must presently hold at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of your school transcript.
- Submit an original 1,000 – 2000 word essay describing how you create win-win-win scenarios in the world. You must sign the paper with your first and last name, and provide a current .edu email address.
How have you in the past, or how will you in the future create win-win-win scenarios in the world around us?
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Side By Side Reviews – Attn: Scholarships Department
731 Willow Brook Road
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Please be sure to include all your personal contact information, such as the college/university you attend, your .edu email address, and phone number.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Side By Side Reviews Win-Win-Win Scholarship money will be directly paid to the financial aid office that corresponds to the student’s primary .edu email address.
- Submitted essays will be judged by Side By Side Reviews scholarship committee, who will review the essay for persuasiveness, clarity, and creativity.
- Essay must be the student’s original work, and must not be plagiarized in any way. Outside sources are not required, but if referenced, should be cited properly.
- Side By Side Reviews will attempt to notify the $1,000 scholarship winner by phone and/or email. If the winner does not respond within 30 days, Side By Side Reviews reserves the right to withhold the award and/or offer it to the next eligible applicant.
- Verification of enrollment and qualifications will be fully confirmed after a winner has been selected.
- If an applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution, Side By Side Reviews will offer the award to the next eligible applicant.
- Side By Side Reviews employees, affiliates, partners, and immediate family are not eligible for the scholarship award.
- Side By Side Reviews reserves the right to withhold disbursement of scholarship in the event that no applicant meets the eligibility requirements or demonstrates minimal writing aptitude.